CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

a close to fall



Here are just a few recent pictures of Jocelyn having fun on Grandma's backyard swing. Fall is about ending around here, and it's been such a nice one this year. I can't believe it's the 3rd of December and we've really had no snow to speak of yet. We had one little spiff a few days after Halloween and it melted within a day or so. Anyway---I'm done talking about the weather.

Life is good. Pregnancy is pretty good, with exception of a few aches and pains and uncomfortableness, all is well. The belly is growing to be nice and round and I've officially banned stupid maternity pants from my wardrobe. I swear. It's more comfortable to just wear fat people pants than those stupid things. We've chosen a name for the baby and here it is:

Ava Nicole. Cute huh? I think so too. :) Jocelyn talks about her baby "Aba" and likes to point to her own belly when we ask her where her sister is. Ah well...she'll get it.

Rob is working on his business, Candelight, and should be making us money here by the time the babe is born. I'm so lucky to have a hunk of a husband who supports his family and is cool and nerdy at the same time. What would I do without you, Robdor?

That's life around here!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute name :) I likey.

What the heck is Jocey yelling at?

*~Lindsey~* said...

Love the name!!! Joce is so cute!! I have the cutest nieces ever and I can't wait to meet Ava.