CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Up for debate


We've thought and thought and still haven't decided on another girl name for our next baby.
Soooo....any suggestions? It has to be something unique but not weird. And don't start with the Mc-names. You know, Mckayla, Mckensie, blah blah. Out of the question. So far we are kind of thinking something along the lines of Juliet, because it's pretty and not very many people have it. And because there is an Aunt Julie in the family. But we're having a hard time with a middle name for that one. No, just because we have a Jocelyn and we're thinking Juliet and our imaginary boy baby is named Jonah, does not mean that it has to start with J. That is all coincidence. So really, throw some suggestions out there. We're all ears.

p.s. Here's a random picture of the J. Isn't she cute? Messy face and all.

4 comments:

Janine Padilla said...

Oh... so cute! I think the name Juliet is so cute! I've also grown fond of the name Alice.. but not very many people agree with me on that one, besides my sister... who decided she liked it, therefore giving me the idea. Anyways, that was a really super long sentence. How are you feeling? We need to get together SOON!

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

Hey! I'm so sorry... I was logged in under my sister's name. The message above is from me.. Tricia. I hope you are doing AWESOME!

*~Lindsey~* said...

Joc looks so cute in her picture. I have some cute names but I can't tell you because I might want to use them when I decide to have another lol. Sorry!!! Love ya though! Well here is one Trillie, or trenadie tre-na-dee. I don't know why but when I was typing the verification in they popped into my head.

Julie said...

How about Jada? Or Jade? Jenna? Madeline? Madison? Sadie? Sidney? Tessa? Abbie? Hanna? Hallie? Isabella? Noel? Oakley? I'm on a roll.....